Hi, welcome and intro to the Worldwide Wanderers!

Hi! We are Tammy and Travis from Texas. We enjoy traveling; it is a great teacher. Our favorites are cruising, to see the world one port at a time, and National Parks (with some cities thrown in). 

We currently both work full time and are finishing raising two kids; they are both in high school next year. When they graduate and we retire, I have big travel plans: Antarctica cruise; European grand tour – backpacking with wheels and not too many hostels, given our age; a Queen Mary 2 transatlantic crossing, American and Canada National Park tour; etc.; etc.  

Until then, we take trips when we can. We just got back from a Greece and Turkey cruise that I will show you soon. We took the kids, due to covid-19; if we had to quarantine, we needed our responsibilities with us. We all had a great time. We are also planning Yellowstone and Glacier National Parks this summer with the kids – I know that Yellowstone just flooded. Travis and I went to Death Valley in March. 

My love of travel started due to my Aunt. Our first trip was for my 15th birthday when we drove to Austin from our home about an hour north of DFW, about a 4ish hour drive total. She got us a fancy hotel for me to experience. The next year we went to San Antonio, then Arkansas, then Corpus Christi, including a first flight for me, and then London. Travis and my first trip together was also London. 

Please join me, and I will share future and past trips and pictures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iceland and Greenland on the NCL Star - July 2023

Iceland: NCL Star Embarkation

Iceland: South Coast Tour